Removable wall circle
This exciting new product mimics canvas that sticks to the walls! Just paint like a normal canvas, and
- Easy to use
- Does not damage the paint or walls (no nails or tacks needed)
- Made to remove and stick to the wall over 100 times
- Does not rip, curl, shrink or wrinkle and keeps its shape.
- Perfect for dotting
- Mimics the weave of a canvas
Three sizes available
- 6 inch (15cm approx)
- 8 inch (20.33cm approx)
- 12 inch (25.4cm approx)
Where to stick
- Painted walls, wood, washing machines'
- Do not stick it on stucco, or outside surfaces
- Not suitable for glass as some adhesive can remain on the surface (please purchase the light canvas product for glass.)
- They are easily removable and will not make a mark on the walls even after years of sticking.You can remove and stick hundreds of times.
How long does it last?
It lasts up to 5 years and you can remove it easily without any adhesive left behind, or paint lifted off. After years of use, do not throw it out, but instead glue it to a wooden tile or another canvas frame for continued use.
- Make sure you wipe the surface of the wall/surface to remove the dirt, dust and grime before placing the canvas on
- It is recommended to paint a base layer or gesso it, (whether it is black, white or other) to help cover/remove future mistakes, without harming the canvas.
- A sealant used for canvases are the best to use. (spray or brush).
- Unsealed canvases, are susceptible to wear and tear, and may lead to paint flaking off.
- You can use mod podge, but I am unsure of the durability over an extended time.
What paint to use?
Use acrylic paint. As with any other white canvas, high pigment acrylic paint (for instance, Golden Paints, opus paints)will give a better finish as a base coat and coverage, than dollarstore paints.