Cleaning the tools
- After each use - When finished with the tool/colour, simply wipe it with a tissue or napkin while it is still wet. The paint will leave a little stain on the tool, but it will not transfer onto your next colour.
- After each dotting session - Simply wash with water and gently rub the old paint off.
- If paint has hard - For easy removal, dip into hot water, to loosen, then wipe with a napkin.
- For heavy build up (Monthly use)- Use a non scratch pad. Like one you wash the pots with, but it will say non scratch. Do not scrub the end or rim of the tool to ensure the product maintains it's perfect circle. A little cream cleaner (Vim, Jif, Cif) may also help, but again stay away from the rims and use only seldom. This will help remove some of the stains too.
- Please avoid solvents, as they may corrode the tips reducing the uniformity of the circle.