Teaching Kits with reselling options
We offer teaching kits for art teachers, studios, and those wanting to start their own business. These kits has access to downloadable forms
- Starter Teaching Kit
Schools and Non-profits
We offer teaching kits at a heavily discounted price for school teachers and non-profits. The kit also has access to downloadable forms.
Please contact us for further information and costs.
- What do you get with the teaching kit?
- Depending on your needs, you will get tools at a discount price, access to resource documents and website lisiting.
- Do you provide paint?
- No. It is expensive to ship, but in the teachers resource documents, there is information about what paint is the best. Some paint info is available on this website
- What other equipment do you I need? The following information is required
- Paint containers/palette (1 palette per two people)
- Stones or canvases or flower pot or anything else to dot
- Water (1 per table)
- Paper napkins
- One set of dotting tools per person
- Where can I teach?
- There are a lot of places that you can teach or do classes. These include schools, retirement homes, private birthday parties, public markets etc. There is further information in the resource documents
- What information in the resource documents?
- Printable 'basic designs'
- Class set up information (venue and equipment set up, payment and cancellation policies, technique, tips and mistakes)
- Printable designs for children and schools
- Design examples
- Marketing and promotion (General Dot art information, school benefits, sales and marketing including where to teach)
- Classroom descriptions (public events, private events, free expression session, guided session)
- More Tips
- Where can I resell the tools?
- You can resell the tools through your own website, and at your own classes and studio. Unfortunately, Amazon and Etsy online selling is prohibited.
- How many tools do you sell at each class
- It depends on the class, but I have always sold at each class, demonstration or market.
- Have further questions? Please contact us.