Removable Wall Canvases
As of 29th October we are still shipping. Please note due to the ever changing affect covd19 has on the world, there are delays in shipping times and we cannot guarantee the delivery time of your order.
This exciting new product mimics canvas that sticks to the walls! Just paint like a normal canvas, remove from backing and stick.
- Easy to use
- Does not damage the paint or walls (no nails or tacks needed)
- Made to remove and stick to the wall over 100 times
- Does not rip, curl, shrink or wrinkle and keeps its shape.
- Perfect for dotting
- Mimics the weave of a canvas
- Three sizes available (pack of 3 or 5) 6 inch (15.2cm approx)
- 8 inch (20.3cm approx)
- 10 inch (25.4cm approx)
- Sample (one 6 inch, one 8 inch, one 10 inch)
Where to stick
How long does it last?
It can last up to 5 years and you can remove it easily without any adhesive left behind, or paint lifted off. After years of use, do not throw it out, but instead glue it to a wooden tile or another canvas frame for continued use.
What paint to use?
Use acrylic paint. As with any other normal white canvases, high pigment acrylic paint (for instance, Golden Paints, opus paints) will give a better finish as a base coat and coverage, than dollarstore paints.
North America made and produced.